End of Summer Bucket List
Soak up every last second of summer with our End of Summer Bucket List
Fill your summer with joy. Check off each thing you do on the list. Fun guaranteed – especially if the whole family is involved!
- Ride a Roller Coaster – Thrill The Entire Family w/ Florida’s Best Roller Coasters at Busch Gardens
- Snorkel for Sand Dollars – Leave all your worries behind on a 2 hour Sandbar and Snorkel Boat Ride
- Bike a Local Trail – Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bike, especially on one of Manatee County’s great trails
- Try Beach Yoga – Beach yoga class offered year-round Saturdays at 8:30 am (weather-permitting) at the Pine Ave. public beach access on Anna Maria.
- Paddle Board with your Dog – Taking your dog out stand-up paddle boarding with you can be an awesome outdoor adventure for both you and your pup.
- Build a Sandcastle – There’s no better beach project than to build a sand castle as a family. It’s practically a summer rite of passage.
- Have a Water Balloon Fight – A good old fashioned water balloon fight is really and truly the greatest thing
- Reread your Favorite Book – Experience allows us to approach our favorites from different angles. In a sense, rereading the same book produces new insights
- Take a Segway Tour – Segways help you explore beautiful Bradenton Beach & Anna Maria Island areas in a whole new way!
- Go Glamping – Glamping is where stunning nature meets modern luxury. Experiential travel is an authentic way to connect with nature.
- Book a Flight Somewhere New – Not all those that wander are lost
- Do a Random Act of Kindness – There is no better example of the goodness in our world than random acts of kindness performed by complete strangers.